Friday, October 7, 2011

Hello Friday I have missed you since Monday

Thanks goodness it's Friday mama is tried and tried of work. I want to hang out in my pj's all weekend and watch movies but I will have to ask Emiliano what HE wants to do this weekend. All I know is I am juicing and shopping for next week. I just order somethings for the baby and me and can't wait to get them and show ya'll. I am on a quest to rid myself of this dang Candida yeast that I have been suffering from for years, yes years and I just found out what the heck it was. Juicing helps so much and eating really good is a key but sometimes being a working mama to a 13 month old takes over and convenience pops in and takes over. I wake up every day with the mind set that I will not eat anything that will make me sick but there are times when no veggie is to be found and I have to eat what is around. SO I can't wait and try the stuff I order and see if it helps but this weekend I am stocking up my fridge with green juice and veggies to do a 3-day cleanse with my friend Kris Carr, see she saved my life and I am a follower and dedicated CSL groupie. I hope you have a good weekend and I am looking forward to rain and cooler weather.
AdinaXx

No comments:

Post a Comment